Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Colton's cast

Colton's waterproof cast..yes, I did say waterproof!! Who knew? I was so glad when the Dr. said they now make waterproof casts. You have to pay a little more $ but it is worth it to be able to swim & bathe and not have to worry about trying to keep it dry. Colton is doing fine with the cast. It has not slowed him down a bit, he still rides his bike all over the place. A neighbor said to me " I am actually surprised that it hasn't happened sooner".
The funniest thing... Caleb wants to be like Colton and wants his arm wrapped. He comes up to me Saying "Owie" and wants a cast on too. So if you see him he doesn't have a broken arm, he just wants to be like his brother.



5 comments:

joanne said...

That is so funny. When Ellie broke her arm I wrapped up Mia's arm just like you did with Caleb's too funny and cute.

Mike and Lindsay Hardle said...

Oh Davey!!! I'm sure glad his cast is water proof with all the swimming we do in the summer. What a brave boy!! How funny that chubs wants a cast too. I sure love those boys!!

Julie said...

That is the cutest thing about Caleb needing a cast too! Your boys are so adorable!

Unknown said...

I am so glad they have waterproof casts!! Too bad the weather has been so rainy!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Cincinnati, Colton. We hope you doing well and let us know when your cast is off. We enjoyed seeing you swing and play at Uncle Brad's and Aunt Jodi's .
WE miss you. Great Grandma and Grandpa say hello, too.
They are fine.
Grandpa misses you and I do,too.
Love, Grma. Linda