Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary and tell you how much I love you Jannette!! It's been a great seven years together and I look forward many more. You are a great wife, mother, and friend, and I appreciate all you do!
Love, Derek



Derek beat me to the post today- This is a picture of us when we were dating, we went to the monster truck show at the E center. This is when Derek first started talking marriage.

Derek, thank you for being a great husband!! I am so glad that Rachel set us up on a blind date! I love you very much!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Okay...so that post was the best anniversary gift he could have given you! I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Jannette and Derek,

Mark just called me in Cincinnati and told me to go to your blog. I had already gone, but the wedding picture and dating pic weren't there.

GOOD FOR YOU DEREK. YOU GOT BIG POINTS!!!!
AWW ,Jannette, someone loves you!!

(Honestly, you were on my list to email today to wish much happiness on this special day to two sweet lovers) so...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!!

MARK BRAGS ABOUT YOU AND HE IS SOOOOOOOO EXCITED HE GETS TO SEE YOU AND TAKE YOU TO EAT OUT.

Enjoy!!!
Love, Linda

Mike and Lindsay Hardle said...

Happy anniversary you guys!! Love ya both. Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi Ludlow said...

Wow I can't believe it's been seven years! Happy Anniversary, We Love You Guys!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope that you guys did something fun together. Love ya!

Linda said...

You guys still make such a cute couple!

Rachie said...

Happy Anniversary. I am happy I could help you find each other! You are my most successful match...and my only match :)