Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

California Trip

My mom and I took the boys to California for my cousins wedding. Most of our family aunts, uncles, & cousins live there, so it is always so much fun to visit. We have some of the funnest relatives ever! We really had so much fun and the weather was great. Here are some of our highlights.

Charlie Brown Store in Pear Blossom,CA

This is one of my childhood memories. I spent a lot of my summers as a child in California and we always stopped at this little store. Colton loves this store, he picks out a new marble every time we stop there. I love that I get to continue the tradition with my kids.

Caleb relaxed

Colton relaxed

They watched movies pretty much the whole way. The DVD player comes in very handy on a 12 hour drive!
Zuma Beach in Malibu
It was a little chilly but the kids didn't care, they love the beach!

My aunts, uncles & cousins all came, it was so much fun! We all watched the sun set.

Malibu Fish and Chips
These are the best ever!! This little place is right off of the beach.

Some of the 2ND cousins


CiTy WaLK- Universal studios

Colton & my mom pushing Caleb

So Colton and I were going to spend the day at Universal. While standing in line Colton decided he didn't want to go and I sure wasn't going to pay $130.00 for nothing. So We met my Mom at City walk instead. We still had a good time.


I didn't get a picture of this but we went to this place to have a Chinese Foot Massage, it was great. {Clothing stays on} They put your feet in a bucket with hot water then wrap your legs, give you an upper back and neck massage. For 30 min then you lay down on this comfy chair, take your legs out of the water, rub your shoulders and neck some more. They then rub and massage your legs. It was AWESOME! All for $20.00. If I lived there I would be a frequent customer!


Becky and Scott's Wedding 3-14-09

Becky and her husband Scott-They wedding was so much fun! They looked so cute together and happy. So glad we got to be there.

My Date- Colton since Derek couldn't be there
Us girls tear'n it up on the dance floor. We got a little wild!
Colton and his new Best Friend and 2nd cousin Justin
They are like 2 peas in a pod!
My cousin Jimmy & his soon to be wife Stacy
Griffith Park- Train Town, Colton loves it there this was our 2nd time stopping by on our way home. They have all these old trains you can walk through, a train ride and a museum to walk through. This might be Colton's favorite part of the whole trip!

7 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun trip! I didn't realize you had family in California. Lucky you to get to go somewhere warm!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

oh my gosh, these pictures made me miss california so bad! we used to go about 5 times a year when i was younger because my parents are from so cal. i'm glad you guys had fun!

joanne said...

Looks like you had a great time. How nice to get away to somewhere warm

cjnichols said...

Looks like a fun trip! We are going in a few weeks and I am so excited! Aren't those foot spas the BEST!! There is one within walking distance from Cameron's parents house - it is always a must when we visit!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a really fun time.

Anonymous said...

Another great tour by pictures!!
Thanks for sharing each one. I loved your comments. I scoured each picture to see how the kids enjoyed each place and to get familiar with things you liked.
Glad you had such a great time.
Grandma Linda
The beach looked so good.
Your papa,of course, loved his time with you.

Anonymous said...

Jannette,
You are really a loyal friend and family member. They can count on you being there.
Gr. Linda