I think we have had a few of these at our house this week. {BUGS!!}
Caleb started off the week with a bad case of croup, he ended up with 2 doses of dexamethasone, a shot, and a lot of puking this week. I think I have had to change sheets or had to wash something almost every day for a week.
One of the days Caleb puked, Colton got so grossed out he puked too!!
We bought a brand new humidifier that lasted 2 days until Caleb pushed it off the night stand and broke it, there went $35.00 down the drain.
For 2 days, Colton was very mellow, I should have known that something was up... he then came down with a fever and just didn't feel well, luckily it only lasted 24 hours. Now he is back to the strong willed little boy I love.:)
I thought maybe I was just talking myself into getting sick, but last night I started to not feel well. This morning I woke up with a sore throat, headache and a bad cold. { I'm so grateful for modern medicine.}
I really hate this time of year... We have just had way to many visits to the ER and to the Urgent Care....I cannot wait for summer!
Caleb started off the week with a bad case of croup, he ended up with 2 doses of dexamethasone, a shot, and a lot of puking this week. I think I have had to change sheets or had to wash something almost every day for a week.
One of the days Caleb puked, Colton got so grossed out he puked too!!
We bought a brand new humidifier that lasted 2 days until Caleb pushed it off the night stand and broke it, there went $35.00 down the drain.
For 2 days, Colton was very mellow, I should have known that something was up... he then came down with a fever and just didn't feel well, luckily it only lasted 24 hours. Now he is back to the strong willed little boy I love.:)
I thought maybe I was just talking myself into getting sick, but last night I started to not feel well. This morning I woke up with a sore throat, headache and a bad cold. { I'm so grateful for modern medicine.}
I really hate this time of year... We have just had way to many visits to the ER and to the Urgent Care....I cannot wait for summer!




3 comments:
Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Sorry that you are all feeling crummy. Hope you feel better soon. I agree, summer can not come soon enough!
Hope you guys all feel better soon - you sure have had your share for the year!
Post a Comment