Draper Temple -Open House
A few weeks ago Derek's family, Colton and I went to the Draper Temple open house. I was so excited for Colton to see inside the temple. I told this story in my talk on Sunday, but I told Colton that this was Gods home and if he was reverent he might feel his spirit. Not to far into the tour he said "I felt his spirit, it touched my arm". It was so cute!! The temple is so beautiful!
Waiting with cousins at the church for our tour to begin.
Lauren* Colton* Halle
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How cute! Andrew and his family went to the open house a few weeks ago. I was supposed to go, but I was so sick with the flu! I'm hoping to go soon though!
Post a Comment