Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We are #1


Today our bowling team the "Alley Cats" took 1st Place. YEAH!
It has been so much fun bowling with my sister in laws Brenda & Lindsay! We really have such a great time eating, laughing, getting a little competitive :) and just being together!! Being #1 is just a bonus. Love you guys..

10 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Okay, first, I love bowling! I just wish I was good at it! haha!

And second, I LOVE the song on your profile by Emerson Hart- they're the best! We saw him open for Collective Soul last October. Hands down, it was the best concert we've ever been to!

And last- who does your hair? Very cute!

Mike and Lindsay Hardle said...

Yeah for us!! That really was a lot of fun today. Lets hope we can stay in first for the whole year.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! you guys look GREAT!

Bren said...

Take that Julie Harmon! HAHA. That was way fun. Let's take 1st for the whole year.

Amy and Kody said...

Thats awesome congrats!

cjnichols said...

Remind me to never go bowling with any of you! Then again, maybe you could give me a few pointers.... I am the worlds worst bowler!!
You guys all look great and look like you are having fun! Congratulations!

Erika W said...

I haven't visited your blog forever and decided to pop in and catch up. Holy cow, you have been through hell! I am so sorry to hear about all the aweful stuff your little one is going through. My daughter is our cursed one - a regular old cold will turn into a trip to the ER by ambulance. During the winter I don't leave the house with her if I can help it, and she's almost 3! I am very impressed with how well you seem to be dealing with everything, though. I hope life gets back to normal for you guys soon and that Caleb can come out of all this with a smile!He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jannette,
Your dad just said to tell you that he thought that you meant a Chinese restaurant named
"Bowl Ling" LOL
(He has such a quick, fun sense of humor- as soon as he can feel a play on words, out it comes!!)
Congratualations from your dad and me ,too.

Pate said...

Belated congrats! Good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could join! I am so jealous of you girls, your families, and you bowling skills! Oh maybe one day!

Much love,
Cousin Ali Poore