Christmas Eve
The boys ready for bed. Colton is never excited that his Christmas eve present is pj's. Every year he is disappointed and he doesn't understand that that is just what you get every year. Better get used to it buddy.
Christmas day-Colton woke us up at 3:30 am, saying that he just heard Santa leave. He said he heard the bells on Santa's sleigh and they woke him up. We told him to go back to bed for a little longer. At 7:30 I woke up and was surprised that he hadn't woke us up yet, so I got out of bed and found him laying there with his eyes wide open. I said, "Buddy lets go look at all the presents," and he said he had already looked and Santa didn't leave very much! I was thinking "WHAT?" Well, come to find out, we had a tree downstairs this year too where I have been putting all the family gifts. Colton came out and thought that Santa didn't leave any presents because there weren't any gifts upstairs. So Sad! Santa had left them all down stairs. When he figured this out he was excited to see all that he got. Colton's favorite toy was a remote control helicopter.
Caleb sitting in his panda chair he got from Santa. He thinks he is the king in this chair. It is so funny!
Later we went to the Maxfield's to have lunch and open family gifts.
These are most of the cousins just missing baby Carson.
Trying out the new playroom table from Grandma and Grandpa
Derek had no idea that Lindsay put this on his head, he was too into his new camera.
I think he looked pretty cute, don't you?
Christmas Eve at Grandma Janet's
These are all the Ludlow cousins. It is rare that they are all together.
We had so much fun eating soup and treats and the kids put on the funniest talent show!

Colton at the microphone saying his part. I was so glad he didn't get scared and not do it!




3 comments:
i loved hearing about your Christmas! the boys are so cute! and i laughed when Colton thought santa didn't bring much! haha!
Yes, I would love Lei Lani's number! You can email it to me if you want! My email is shans_design@yahoo.com
What a fun christmas! Kids definitely make this time of year fun and bring back the excitement! Gav and Colton would have a great time flying their helicopters (Gav got one too) together. At least Colton opened his pj's, on christmas morning Gav stopped opening his presents, because he said "it's only clothes mom, BORING!" Glad everyone had a great christmas! Here we go 2009!
JANNETTE How are you doing? I haven't heard from you in so long and you haven't posted anything in a while. Call me and let me know how you are doing!
Post a Comment