Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally an update

Maxfield update- We are doing OK. It has been a crazy month! Caleb is doing better. His test results all came back normal. We are very pleased but he now has croup. I tell you what, if there is something in the air that boy will pick it up.

Derek had started his air med training & so far is loving it! I think he gets to do his first flying shift on Sunday.

We went downtown last weekend with the Birds
We started the evening out by seeing Santa vs. The Snowman in 3D at the Planetarium (SO CUTE) , then headed to dinner at the Blue Iguana which was pretty yummy & finished off the night visiting Temple square. The lights were beautiful but the didn't have the famous red tree lit this year. Anyone know why? We had a good time!


Rob * Shanna * Me * Derek


The kids freezing

The kids at the Planetarium

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay, so glad for an update and to know Caleb's test results came back normal. The croup is icky though. I can't wait to go to Temole Square again this year. It's one of the things I miss most about Utah.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! The red tree gets lit every other year! It is my favorite!