So So cute. You guys really know how to have fun. It was fun just LOOKING at them having fun. LOL Glad you had a good tme. We enjoyed having you as much as we did. How's baby Caleb???? Looks great!!! YEAH. and how wonderful. Love , Linda
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! How is Caleb doing? When do you go to the neurologist?
So So cute. You guys really know how to have fun. It was fun just LOOKING at them having fun. LOL
Glad you had a good tme. We enjoyed having you as much as we did. How's baby Caleb???? Looks great!!! YEAH. and how wonderful.
Love , Linda
Post a Comment