
Caleb has had 2 weeks from hell! This poor boy now has a rash that is so bad, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is all over his body, but mostly on his face. It is itchy, he just rubs his face into the pillow to try and itch it. The other night he slept with me and was itching his face so hard that he fell off the bed. Poor Buddy. This little boy cannot catch a break.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I am so sorry! You must be exhausted. You guys have been through alot lately. Take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family, I know its hard but if you don't rest you'll get sick too. We love you guys!
XOXO, Brad & Jodi
p.s. give him hugs & kisses for us!!
Dear Jannette and Derek,
I wish I had looked at this before I had called. I am so sorry this little Caleb has had so much to deal with. YOU HAVE reason to be tired.
"Dad" told me to look at it and I felt so bad.
YOu all have been in our prayers.
Good luck on your boutique and take care of yourselves.
Love, Linda and "DAD"
Oh man..i am so sorry..poor little guy...my heart goes out to you!
Poor Chubs. Hopefully he will start to feel better soon. I feel so bad for him. He is such a cute little stink!! Love you guys
Oh, Derek and Jannette....I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this (and that Caleb is having to go through it!) It just doesn't seem fair when little children have to go through things like this! You will all be in our prayers!
Poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon!
Hey! It's the Crawfords! I don't know how I found your blog, but when I saw it, I was like, "Hey! They're in our ward!" Now we're blog buddies!
Poor little guy! He is such a trooper and so are you guys. I am more than happy to help out if you need it! You are all in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment