Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, February 20, 2008




GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z

A - Attached or Single: Attached-for almost 6 years

B - Best Friend: My hubby, but I do have some really great friends too!

C - Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake

D - Day of choice: Wednesday, the day we bowl and it’s the middle of the week

E - Essential Item: Mascara

F - Favorite Color: pink

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears covered with chocolate

H - Hometown: St. George, UT

I - Indulgence(s): Molten Lava Cake from Chili’s

J - January or July: July, I love the summer

K - Kids: 2 of the cutest boys there are

L - Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel

M - Marriage Date: March 9, 2002

N - Number of Siblings: 4 -all brothers

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges (although I LOVE both)

P - Phobias or Fears: spiders & creepy looking bugs.

Q - Quotes: they are on my blog

R - Reason to smile: my boys playing so cute together

S - Season: Spring & Fall

T - Tag Three Friends: Julie, Leslie & Megan (and anyone else who would like to participate).
U - Unknown fact about me: I would love to be an Esthetician

V - Very favorite Store: I love target- you can get just about anything for a good price.

W - Worst habit: Picking zits - I love to pick them what can I say!!

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound of course-when you get to see your cute little baby inside (what a miracle).

Y - Your favorite food: Steak

Z - Zodiac: Libra

0 comments: