Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, March 11, 2011

Just us

Sadie is 2 months old. I cannot believe how fast that went by. She has been such a joy and we all love having her around! She started smiling around week 5 and now she smiles all the time and makes a lot of cute noises (especially happy in the morning).

She is the cutest!


They boys love having a little sister and they take such good care of her. She knows when they are around. When she hears their voice she turns her head to find them. It has been so fun to watch the boys be so soft and sweet with her


This was her cute valentine outfit. I love dressing her everyday!

Caleb's valentine box


Colton's valentine box


Colton has been the best helper I was sad when he had to go back on track because he really helped me out with both Caleb and Sadie.


My mom got to come home for 3 days and spend some time with the baby and I. I was so grateful for all of her help! It was so fun to have her here for that short time. Hopefully we can make the trek out to Nauvoo for a visit to see her while she is serving her mission there.

Derek with his little girl
Sleeping Sadie
Caleb with his superman cape and hat and Colton's funny face make quite a picture.

The past 2 months have really gone by fast but it has been an adjustment with 3!! I was sick the first couple of weeks flu, bad cold & sinus infection and also just getting into a new routine was kinda rough...around week 5-6 I felt like I was going to be alright :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You have a darling family! I know it's cliche, but cherish these moments...they are fleeting! Does Sadie have a swimsuit? Cause it's getting that time again!!! lol

Bren said...

Thanks for sharing those DARLING, DARLING Pics!!!
Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Jannette, for some reason I thought you would be too busy for doing YOUR blog. Should have known better.
You make the best comments. These entries are GREAT. Sadie looks so little when Derek is holding her!!!
The boys look "hooked" on having a baby sister. LOL
Thanks for posting, Linda and Dad
You're a great mom.