Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Sadie


Getting ready to leave for the hospital. The night before was a long one, I was feeling all the emotions and couldn't sleep. I think I slept about 2 hours.


Just waiting


Derek and I ready to go into the OR for the c-section

the incision. I had so much fluid in there that when they made the cut fluid gushed everywhere including all over the floor.

Here she comes....


Our funny nurse.. she was taking pictures for us and took one of herself.


I was feeling so emotional when I finally heard her cry I could not stop crying. When I first saw her I though she was so cute and I was surprised that she was a big baby too!


They had a hard time getting her head out because she was so big .


9 lbs 20 in








Big brother Colton


Daddy and his little girl

Caleb favorite place when he came to visit watching cartoons
The boys meeting their new little sister for the first time

Sadie's first bath at home

7 comments:

Marnie said...

She is so SWEET! I love the pictures.

Stacy said...

So adorable!! Girls are the best!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

She is beautiful! You guys are so lucky! Congrats!

cjnichols said...

Congratulations!! She sure is beautiful! I hope you are both getting lots of sleep and doing well! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Best blog posting ever. Colton holding Sadie is my ultimate favorite picture of him I think, to this day. What a brother she will have.
Mark said Sadie was sent to a wonderful, loving family. Did alright , Derek. You two have wonderful babies.
Can't wait to attend the blessing.!!!
Hope you're feeling much better by now. You are one brave girl.
love, Dad and Linda

Sharon said...

Love the pics. She is so beautiful!

Gretchen said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I love the photo of the boys meeting her! Hope you doing well!