Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Turning 30

I turned 30 a couple of weeks ago and for my birthday I got hair extensions, I have to say I thought that I would love them and I really didn't. They hurt and they were a lot more maintaince then I thought they were going to be. So they only lasted 3 weeks.


Derek had to work on my birthday but he surprised me with a huge sign on the house that said 'Happy 30th Jannette' and then brought home Molten Lava Cakes from Chili's (my fav)for all of us.
For my birthday we headed up to Park City for a girls day, it was so much fun we ate, did some window shopping (because the stuff there is way to expensive!) made crafts & talked and laughed. The day went by way to fast!! Next time it's going to be an up all nighter/ over nighter!! Love these girls!! Thank you for making my 30th special!

I decided that I am a short hair girl!!

0 comments: