Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, November 13, 2010

31 weeks



Today I am 31 weeks and the countdown has officially begun! It is crazy to think that in less than 2 months we will have a cute little girl in our home. The boys are so excited for her to be here. Colton tells me how he can't wait to come home from school and play with her. Caleb kisses my belly all the time and tells me "I loves sher" & "Shers going to be so cute"( Sher is a mix between she & her). I am feeling really big and getting uncomfortable. Keeping up with the boys and their messes has become a major chore.
The baby's room is almost finished, the colors are pink, brown, white, and tan. I just to need to find some cute decorations for the walls. The nesting has definitely kicked in & I have been cleaning out things and organizing. I think Derek is a little sick of all my projects! But he is a good sport and helps me with whatever I ask, he is the best!

0 comments: