Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New pictures





These are some of the pictures that my friend Haley took of my boys. They all turned out so cute! Here is her website if you are interested in having pictures done.

6 comments:

Shad and Whitney said...

Jannette~
Your boys are soooo cute!
The pictures turned out great,
your friend does a good job.
I can't believe how much Colton looks like Derek.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love fall pictures.

Marnie said...

These turned out so cute. I love the one of Colton by the tire and the one of the two boys back to back. Haley did a fantastic job!

Amy and Kody said...

Way cute!!! Haley did a great job. Where did you take them at?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jannette,
You are sooooo good at this. I thoroughly loved browsing through your changing seasons and doings.
This is so nicely put together.
Thanks. AND thank you for the nice email. you're the best
GRMA LINDA
Hi Colton, Caleb and DEREK
sure think of you a lot

Cardwell said...

Those pics are so cute!