Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Updates

Here are some updates to things that I have blogged about in the past
1- The basement...YEAH it is finally done and in the nick of time. We were all up until 3:30 in the morning last Friday night trying to get it finished in time for my boutique. It will probably be bare for awhile we spent all our money finishing it and there is no money for new furniture. That will come later. I will post pictures later.

2- The boutique..it went really well!! We didn't realize it was going to be so much work! We had so much fun staying up until 1:00 a.m almost every night making stuff in Shanna's garage and laughing over every thing because we were so delirious. I still have a few things left over if anyone is interested I will post pictures.

3- Derek's school..He is back in school for the fall semester and our lives have gone back to being crazy busy.

4-My asthma...well I still have it and I have to have an inhaler near by if I am going to do any kind of working out.. It is crazy, I was hoping that it was just some weird phase but I not sure that it is going to go away.

5-Our church callings... I was released from young women's about a month ago. I now teach the 9 & 10 year old girls/boys primary class. Derek is still teaching gospel doctrine.

1 comments:

Cardwell said...

I'm so glad your boutique went well! Your items are super cute! I saw you have your own etsy site now - how exciting!!