Monday our washing machine broke and flooded the laundry room and part of the family room. It also leaked into the basement. WHAT A MESS. Dan came to work on our basement and ended up spending two hours helping Derek tear up the floor and remove wet insulation. Thanks Dan! We ended up having to to buy a new washer. We spent most of the day cleaning and putting things back together.
Later, Derek and Colton had a campout in the back yard. Colton had so much fun!! I think Derek did too. Tuesday- the boys (Derek, Ryan and Colton) all went fishing at Strawberry Reservoir
Wednesday I went to the zoo with my cute friend Megan and her niece Jacey. Let me just tell you it was soooo hot.
Cute kids
4Th of July
Murray parade. Colton and cousin Lauren
Me with my boys- missing Derek he had to work
I ended up in the Instacare after the parade. I had been having trouble breathing again only worse this time. I had already had used my inhaler several times and had 3 Albuterol Nebulizer treatments which hadn't helped me much. I was getting winded by not really doing much at all. I was feeling worried so we decided it was time to see the Doctor. He checked me out and gave me some steroids and another breathing treatment. Still not much help. They then took a chest x-ray and could see some stuff on my bronchial wall, so he gave me a prescription for 2 different steroids and an antibiotic to clear things up. Hopefully, once and for all!!! Overall, it was a pretty rough day. I didn't feel well at all and struggled to breathe most of the day. By the next morning I was feeling much better!
Grandma Janet brought over this box for the boys to play in. Colton loved it. He wanted to sleep in it.
Derek and I going out. We decided to go in style and take his motorcycle. We went for ice cream and then to the movies. It was so much fun!



7 comments:
Sounds like you had a pretty rough week too. Sorry to hear about the flooding and you not feeling well. We hope you are feeling better now. Cute Picstures!!! Especially like the motorcycle date. We need to get together sometime and BBQ.
-Melissa_
I'm sorry about your week! I love the pictures. Can I tell you how cute your family is! Aren't those dates always needed. At times things just get so busy that those times sometimes become fewer and fewer.
Looks like your week had it's ups and downs. I just love those date nights. Cute pic of you guys on the motorcycle.
Great update and pictures, Jannette. We're glad everything turned out well. GOOD pictures and good events. You and Derek and kids look so happy
WE're home. good to be back.
Grandpa and Linda
What a crazy week. I am so sorry about your washing machine. That is so crappy. Hopefully this week will be a little less eventful.
It was so good to see you and the boys! Sorry we weren't able to spend more time chatting! I went to your web site..if i had girls i'd buy them!! CUTE!
To follow up,
Glad you're feeling better and just enjoyed looking over your blog again.
so good.
Thanks,
Grma Linda
Post a Comment