I took Caleb and some of his friends to Chick fil a for breakfast
Then the Derek and I took the kids to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4
And that night we met Derek's family at Wingers for Dinner. Caleb had a Buzz Lightyear cake. This boy is so easy it doesn't take much to make him happy. All he wanted this year was a yo-yo.
Happy Birthday!! I didn't even know chick fil la did breakfast!! But thank goodness for kids who are okay with the simple things in life! Love the Buzz cake! or any chocolate cake for that matter! :)
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I didn't even know chick fil la did breakfast!! But thank goodness for kids who are okay with the simple things in life! Love the Buzz cake! or any chocolate cake for that matter! :)
wonderful-you all look great
linda xox
Post a Comment