Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a ......





GIRL.. We are so excited and surprised. I couldn't wait anymore so we went to Fetal Foto on Saturday and they said 100% girl. I cannot believe it! I am already in love with her.
Bring on the bows, bracelets and all the fun girl stuff!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I am sooooo excited for you! She will be adorable.

charise said...

Congratulations! You guys make such beautiful babies, she's going to be a knockout!!

Linda said...

Oh, Jannette,
She's beautiful. You can tell already. so sweet with her sucking on her hands. We just can't believe these neat pictures!!! Three cheers for modern technology!
Thank you for the blog alert and the update on the boys' feelings about school.
Sure hope you are feeling better and better LOTS.
Love,
Linda and Dad

Rachie said...

YAY!

Tasha said...

Girls are the absolute best! Congratulations! Her brothers are going to adore her!