Yes....for those of you who don't know, we are expecting baby #3. I am 12 weeks and 2 days. We have been nervous but I am reassured to have made it to week 12 with the help of progesterone. I am really hoping that I am going to start feeling better anytime now, the past few weeks have been kind of rough. We are so happy about a new little baby addition!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Congratulations!! That's so awesome! Exciting that you are almost through the first trimester. Good luck & hope you feel better.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your pregnancy. :)
Jannette,
You just brought tears to my eyes. I cannot even explain how excited I am for you and your family. You deserve this more than anyone. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Hope you get feeling better soon!
Are you still getting sick? I hope your feeling better! We are so excited.
Congratulations!!
Yay! How exciting. Congrats!
Congratulations!
Janette and Derek,
Thank you for this great update on the baby. We hadn't checked your blog lately, 'cause you have so much going on. How fascinating and miraculous to see all this. We're glad you're NOW starting to feel a little better -today being the 15th--We hope it just keeps going in that direction. Congratulations neat Maxfields.
Love and thoughts,
Dad and Linda
Post a Comment