Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, October 5, 2009

Goodbye to Summer

I never really got to say goodbye to summer it was here and then just like that is was gone! I love summer, I love the sun and I love to be outside and active so I have a really hard time going into the cold gloomy winter months! I am going to miss having fun at the pool and going swimming almost everyday.. and I am not even kidding!


Bikes rides down to Daybreak Lake and to the temple at night & wearing my awesome headlamp that Shanna gave me, eating bugs as we biked around the lake :)


Just plain having fun!! I will miss you summer see you next year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

amour12345
Colton, this is Grandma Linda!
It was great to see you at Kevin's baptism and your home.You are a gooooood runner. You ran fast in the cultural hall at church!!!

You look like you like being covered in bubbles!!!
You are the best grandson!!!!!
GIve Caleb a hug for me, ok?
xoxo Grandma