Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, August 24, 2009

Master's Graduation

Derek's graduating class. 3 years and it is finally over YEAH!!



Graduation day- This was last Friday

I am so proud of Derek for all his hard work!

Derek's parents Jeff & Kathy
Derek and I

I must add hooray to me for surviving through it too!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I agree you are a trooper! Way to hang in there.

Sharon said...

Way to go for both of you! What's next?

Marnie said...

Congratulations to all! What an awesome accomplishment. I know how hard it is to support a husband through a masters program with kids! Hopefully you can enjoy some extra free time now.

~Jodi~ said...

Congratulations! We Love you guys!!

Tasha said...

I saw you displaying your jewelry at the Sandy Barbecue but didn't have a chance to look at it. Do you have a website?
PS. Congratulations on Graduation!