Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colton's Cast Removal

Last Thursday-Colton's last day with his cast on.
All his friends signed it and it was looking pretty beat up.


He was ready to get it off. The cast was full of sand and pretty disgusting!
Caleb wanted to be by his side the entire time. He kept yelling "Owie."
All done- he needed a good hand washing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horah for Colton!!!
I will tell Grandpa to call you.
He loves you and Caleb so much. Me ,too. You are the BEST boys.
Aww he was worried they were hurting you, Colton.
love, Grandpa and Grandma Ludlow

Amie Carlos said...

Jannette, you have to most beautiful family. Sorry to be a blog stalker, but I saw the link on your facebook and thought I would see what has been going on in your life. Your boys are absolutly adorable!!!