Mark and I both love your picture line-up. We can't wait to GET the cd. LOL The photographer did a fantastic job as far as we can see by the blogs.xoxoxo Grandpa and Grandma Ludlow
Derek and I have been married for 9 years. We have two cute little boys and a sweet baby girl.
Derek works full time as a Battalion Chief with the fire department and part-time as a Flight Paramedic for AirMed. He just finished graduate school at BYU. I get to be a stay at home mom. I love working out and going to the gym. I love new projects and I am always trying to come up with new ways to make a little money from home.
9 comments:
Cute pictures! It was fun to see all your family.
These pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
those are adoreable!
I love your pics! Funny, I didn't even know what your bros looked like... I love that place for pics too! I took some for my friend there before. :)
The pictures turned out so cute!!! What a cute family you have.
Darling Pictures Janette! I have been wanting to get new pics of the kids and after seeing yours, I am now going to right away.
I love them!! They turned out great!!
Mark and I both love your picture line-up. We can't wait to GET the cd. LOL
The photographer did a fantastic job as far as we can see by the blogs.xoxoxo
Grandpa and Grandma Ludlow
Those turned out awesome. You are so photogenic. DANG CUTE!
Post a Comment