Yeah!! The boys and I are going to St. George today. Poor Derek, because of school and work he has to stay home. What a great husband to let us go play without him. We are excited to get away from the freezing cold for a few days.
I always love going home to St.George, I love spending time with family and friends that I don't get to see very often. I am very excited to go to dinner this weekend with some of my best friends from high school & college!! It will be so much fun to catch up!! I will post pictures. We will also get to spend time with all the grandparents. Dereks parents are down there for the week also. So Colton is excited, because he knows that they will all spoil him.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
On Our Way
Posted by Derek and Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment